I did it I don’t have to go to my psychiatrist anymore she said I’m alright I’m so happy 4 years of terror and it’s overrr
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child. (I have 4 stepbrothers does that count)
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- l am right handed.
- I am ambidextrous.
- I am a little shy around another gender.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
(at least the last few years of it)
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have killed another person.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Finished college.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with. (I was always the dumper)
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun.
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Attempted suicide.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to another continent.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
(from black to more black)
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Been handcuffed. (but not by police omfg)
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Black (so dark brown it’s black)
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde
My eyes are:
- Dark Brown
- Light brown
- A combination of things
- Ice Blue
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Slimy things
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Needles (but only when it comes to dentists)
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water!!!!!!
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room (in the family house where i don’t live anymore but yeah it’s still the family house)
- Good grades (currently not going to any school)
- My own car (duh this one has already been there??)
- Married parents
I made a teddy bear for mom for Christmas and I feel so fucking proud of that I mean look at it holy crap look at my none existent experience with making plushies
I didn’t even tell you guys that the boss of the costume crafting agency was very fond of my cosplays and promised me a job there after the new year! Great! And I can still keep the one in the theatre! It means no college for at least like 3 years but hey, at least I’ll have tons of experience in the field?
Name: Anežka Beatrice
Nickname(s): Tara, Tarakau
LIKES / DISLIKES:
Favorite Color(s): teal and black
Least Favorite Color: yellow
Favorite Food: spaghetti bolognese
Least Favorite Food: brussels sprout ewww
Favorite Band/Artist: Woodkid, Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Muse
Least Favorite Band/Artist: idk
Favorite Type of Movie: action/DETECTIVE STORIES
Least Favorite Type of Movie: romantic, sorry Alex
One thing you can’t get enough of: 1920’s fashion
One thing you hate more than anything: brussels sprout
Are you single? no
Do you have a crush on anyone right now? does it count as a crush if you are dating that person
Do you flirt a lot? people say I do
Sweetest thing you’ve ever gotten: aa I don’t know I am sorry I hate deciding what people/things/gifts are my favourite
Do you believe in love at first sight? I think so but like Alex said it’s more love at first conversation
Do you fall in love fast? I didn’t think I did but look at me now heh
Do you ever make the first move? usually?
Do you want to get married? who doesn’t
A daydreamer? all the time
Talkative? yes! I love talking to strangers
Energetic? 50% of the time
Happy? almost all the time now
Depressed? just sad, sometimes
Caring? i am a mother hen for the czech HS community
Trustworthy? I hope so
Confident? most of the time
Sarcastic? trying to tone that down but yeah
Dependable? uhhh I think so, like depends who you are
Adaptable? yes, but I usually cry about it first
Emotionally strong? ugh 50% of the time
Religious? trying to be, at least a little bit
Indecisive? yeah man
Nosy? yes unfortunately
Lazy? haha yeah
Romantic? i’d say yes
Obsessive? not really
AAAAaaaaa exactly this is what I feel like most of the time nowadays!
After 4 years of being unable to pick myself up, 4 years of depression and panic seizures and health problems I somehow got over it and it’s incredible! I mean, there are still problems I need to deal with and those problems are more real then what I was dealing with when I had to take Xanax almost every day to be ok, but I can handle them. Sure sometimes I still have to cry, but it’s just the fear of the future, not depression.
The last time I talked to my psychiatrist I told her that since all of this is over, I feel invincible. I feel powerful. I feel strong and ready to start anew, because I have all the experience with bad stuff that can help me overcome the future bad stuff. And I still feel like that!
Now, this state doesn’t have to last forever. I might relapse soon, or never, or in 20 years, but I will always remember the feeling of being ready to accept new challenges life can give me.
Ok if I save some money and get to this electroswing party in December I might hopefully win about 10 000CZK (about 500 bucks) in ‘The most authentic swing outfit’ competition and oh my god I need that money so much guys please wish me all the luck that would be kind of a dream come true and a peak of my ‘20’s fashion enthusiast’ hobby.
Okay what I really like about facepaint painted over your mouth is the fact that you have to keep talking to a minimum. Somehow, gesturing and being quiet all the time just doubles the creepy effect.
I also like the fact that when done correctly it moves according to your grimace so you can make a lot of funny/creepy faces like that.
Going out in the 20’s outfits brightens my day so much and you can see it. One of my favourite things about it is watching the reaction of people, which is usually either shocked and disgusted or absolutely happy and delighted. Some people chat with you (and I love that!), some take pictures of you, some just nicely smile and admire you from afar.
Some tell you that you must be fucking crazy, some tell you that they admire you and that you look adorable.
Some secretly look into your shopping cart, to see what you are buying.
It’s nice and I love it. I chose a good hobby.
So my new room is super girly and then you see my fucking knife collection everywhere and you realize the girliness is just a pretence.
hey guys today I bought a knife I have always wanted for a really affordable price and I have to share it with you because some people have a thing for nice cars or hats I have a thing for knives and when I was still living with my parents I couldn’t even look at kitchen knives and now look at me this is the fourth knife in my knife collection but so far probably my most favourite I MEAN LOOK HOW FAST IT IS